Active volunteers are the backbone of an effective advocacy movement, and Oregon Walks counts on the enthusiasm and dedication of its volunteers and members. Thank you for your interest!
There are many ways members can actively advance the needs of pedestrians and the livability of our community.
- Help spread the word about our work by signing up new members including family and friends who walk, love walkable communities, and want a stronger voice for pedestrians
- Lend talents such as fundraising, database management, graphic design and accounting by joining one of our committees
- Engage your community by participating at neighborhood meetings and transportation forums
- Join us at community events to reach out to other walktavists about our work and pedestrain issues
- Take part in fun Oregon Walks events such as Walktober and The Weston Awards
- Represent Oregon Walks and pedestrian needs on municipal advisory comittees and at project planning meetings
Fill out our volunteer form to tell us about your volunteer interests.