Become a Member
Welcome to the Oregon Walks Membership Page!
Join a growing network of people, businesses and community organizations that are helping to improve safe, walkable communities. We offer a wide variety of events to network with other transportation professionals and the opportunity to build your pedestrian advocacy network in the Portland Metro area. Our membership program offers various opportunities for you to become more involved with Oregon Walks and the local pedestrian community. Sign up to be a member today and receive the following benefits:
- Discounts to Oregon Walks events
- Special members-only Oregon Walks events
- Eligibility to run for an Oregon Walks Board of Directors position
- Eligibility to vote in general Oregon Walks membership elections
- Updates on all matters of interest to Oregon Walks members via our regular email distribution
- Subscription to the Oregon Walks Newsletter
- Opportunities to get to know other fellow pedestrian advocates through our regular networking happy hours
- Professional development opportunities
- Education opportunities including: leadership training and scholarships
Individual Membership Levels
Treading Lightly: $____
Treading Lightly Level: While our members help sustain our organization through their generosity, Oregon Walks feels strongly that membership dues should not be a barrier to membership. Everyone is a pedestrian at some point in the day, and everyone can be a member of Oregon Walks.
The term of the annual membership fee is recognized as the period from the day Oregon Walks receives the member payment until the prior day in the next year.
Business Membership Levels
If you are interested in becoming an Oregon Walks Business Member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Us Grow
If you want to become more involved in the membership program and help us plan events, please sign-up as an Oregon Walks volunteer and indicate your interest. Thank you.